The Universal Pre-K program is a program ONLY for children who will be four years old by December 1, 2015 and are residents of the Utica City School District. This program provides children with academic instruction in all areas of curriculum. The UPK program is offered five days a week, half day or full day. The Universal Pre-K half day AM program is free and runs Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM and our PM half day program is free as well and runs from 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM. Breakfast is served in our morning program and lunch is provided for the afternoon program. Transportation is NOT provided.
The Universal Pre-K full day program offers a wrap around program, which enables the children to remain for full day session from 8:00 AM – 2:25 PM. This program requires a $50.00 application fee and tuition is set at $1,500.00 for the year. A monthly payment plan is available. An Aftercare Program is then available until 5:30 PM at a separate hourly cost.
Here is a list of what you will need to provide for registration;
- $50.00 application fee (Full Day Only -non refundable)
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate (Child must be 4 years old by December 1st)
- Copy of child’s Immunization Records
- Child’s Physical Form within the past year
- Proof of Residency- (Must be a Utica School District Resident) Bring either a utility bill that shows name and address, a W-2 form, TANF Budget Sheet or SSSI Award Letter.
- Fill out BOTH applications, USCD and Notre Dame Elementary