Notre Dame Elementary is a Pre-Kindergarten through Grade Six School. Our focus is a faith based education. We follow the New York State Common Core Curriculum, the Inter-diocesan curriculum goals established by the Archdiocese of New York, and the Syracuse Diocesan Religion Curriculum.
Our Pre-Kindergarten programs include Universal Pre-K and modified Montessori. Our Kindergarten programs include a traditional Kindergarten Program and a modified Montessori.
We have a variety of special programs for our students:
- Music, Physical Education and Library are provided for all students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade Six.
- Technology and Art are provided for students in Kindergarten through Grade Six.
- Spanish classes are in place for students in Grades Two through Six.
- STEM opportunities are integrated into all grade levels.
- Instrumental Music, Band, Choir, Altar Servers, Craft Club, Children of Mary Club, Sixth Grade Reading Club, No Bullying Club and Athletics are offered to interested students.
- Opportunities for student participation in liturgies and prayer services, service projects, and music concerts are available.
- Remedial Programs include AIS and Resource services provided by the Utica District, as well as Reading, Writing and Math coaching by NDE faculty.