Notre Dame School Counseling Department
Mrs. Kathy Grenier (Students A-H)
(315) 724-5118 x:27
Ms. Christy DiBrango (Students I-Z)
(315) 724-5118 x:28
Mrs. Laurie Cardone-School Counseling Secretary
(315) 724-5118 x:11
Attention Junior and Seniors
Are you are interested in a paid, full-time, summer internship in the Utica Mayor’s Office with Mayor Robert Palmieri? If you are then the community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties, Inc. through the Give Back to Utica Fund, presents an exciting opportunity. You must submit an essay by Friday, May 5, 2017. Please go to Guidance for more information.
Please see the bulletin board downstairs to view all the colleges that are Seniors have been accepted to. For any Senior that doesn’t see your name on the list, this is a reminder to bring any college acceptances letters that you have received to Guidance.
What do we do?
- Assist students with academic, social, emotional and behavior concerns
- Monitor attendance to ensure student success
- College and career counseling
- Research, organize and nominate students for scholarships
- Active role in Instructional Support Team
- Help coordinate an easy transition for new students
- Liaison between parents and Notre Dame staff as well as outside agency
- Communicate with local colleges to establish connections for students
- Schedule and organize College and Military Recruiters visits for Juniors and Seniors
- Administer the PSAT tests and review results with Juniors
- Have in depth individual meetings with 10th, 11th and 12th graders for post-high school planning
- And SO much more!